Re: version

"diego81net inwind it" <diego81net inwind it> writes:

> I'd like using gtk with c++ programming language under
> Linux... Which version have I to download?

I'd recommend using GTK+ 2.4.1, the latest stable release.  For C++,
you should download Gtkmm 2.4.1.  Both are available from
www.gnome.org.  Both depend on other libraries, which you will need to
download, build and install first.

Your distribution should provide a copy of these libraries.  You
should be OK with GTK+ 2.2 and Gtkmm 2.2 if you don't need the extra
features of 2.4.

--
Roger Leigh