Re: Help removing GtkListStore rows

Il dom, 2004-05-02 alle 05:09, Jan-Marek Glogowski ha scritto:
> Hi
>
> 1. You have a memory leak: The string from gtk_tree_path_to_string must be
>    g_free()'d.

The seg fault persists...

> 2. I think you can't cast a "store" ("model") into a "view", otherwise
>    using one store for multiple views wouldn't be possible.

I'm not casting store to view, main_list_store is the view, I have to
change the variable name, but it is the view.

I don't understand where I'm wrong. I implemented the functions to muove
up and down the item in the list and all works well, the only problem is
when I remove rhe row.
--
LordGolem <lordgolem golemgraphics com>