Re: patched ATK 1.2.4 install problem

"hhw" <hhw3 163 com> writes:

Please don't top post.  Reply below the points you are responding to,
as I have done.  Thanks.

> 1.I have build and "make install" glib.(I also installed glib-2.2.1
> with setup.exe and http://web.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~s01397ms/cygwin/ as
> "Other URL". )

All those packages are outdated, especially if you're using C++.  They
were, AFAICT, built with GCC <= 2.2.x, which is not ABI-compatible
with GCC 3.3.x.  If you're using C++, you'll get linking errors due to
changes in the name mangling (something to do with "virtual thunks").

>  2.
>  $ pkg-config --cflags --libs glib-2.0
> gnome-config: not found

Do you have pkg-config installed?

>  Package glib-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing `glib-2.0.pc'
>  No package 'glib-2.0' found

See if you can find glib-2.0.pc.

>  Thanks ,can you help me more?

IMHO you should really build from source, rather than using those
outdated binary packages.

--
Roger Leigh