Re: gtk-list digest, Vol 1 #1921 - 6 msgs

>>>Any clue to achieve this?
>>>

>>i use the map_event for the combo popwin.
>>

>Hi,
>
>thank's for your help. Now I can see the map_event being triggered...
>But I still have problems with the following event handler ( see below).

i lied :)

i do this for popup menus, but grepping my code i see that these days
i only use the popwin unmap_event to detect that a change has been
made in the combo selection rather than the map_event.

sorry for misleading you. and in fact, i think i may have stopped
using it for precisely the reasons you are encountering :)

--p