GLib status under Cygwin ?

It seems that a lot of people report GLib compilation problems
under Cygwin but nobody comes with an answer:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/2003-November/msg00174.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/2003-November/msg00080.html

I once got a 2.2 release to compile, but forgot what I changed,
lost the sources, and when I retried...

I got the same with 2.4.0.

Changing G_LIBS_EXTRA="-luser32 -lkernel32" to
G_LIBS_EXTRA="" didn't help.

Does Cygwin need -no-undefined or something ?

-no-undefined is defined by default too.

I'll try something. If I ever get it to compile again, I'll
post something so others can find on the archives.

--
How to contact me - http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html