Help, newbie installation of gtk+ on a Win XP machine

Hi,

I am new to gtk+ and would like to use gtk+ with Borland C++ builder 6 on a
windows XP Pro system. I know that this might sound strange, but it is what
is needed for a project that I have been asked to look into.

I have tried searching the net for a procedure to install gtk+ for use with
Borland but haven't found anything definitive. Any help, including what
source files are needed would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jonathan