Re: [gtkmm] Re: Actions / UIManager and OO programming style
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- Cc: Gtkmm List <gtkmm-list gnome org>, Christer Palm <palm nogui se>, GTK-list <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] Re: Actions / UIManager and OO programming style
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:34:33 +0200
On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 11:27 +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Christer Palm <palm nogui se> writes:
> > Second, Action doesn't have any useful public/protected
> > constructors. This makes it impossible to subclass Action, which
> > seems to me like a natural way of creating actions.
> GtkAction (as well as GtkUIManager) can of course be subclassed. All
> parameters that need to be passed to gtk_action_new() are properties.
> We successfully derive from GtkAction in The GIMP:
He's talking about the gtkmm API.
] [Thread Prev