Re: Making an empty TreeView sub-column not take up any space

On Sat, 2004-06-26 at 22:30, ext ERDI Gergo wrote:
> [Please CC replies to cactus cactus rulez org]
>
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to create a pixbuf sub-column inside a GtkTreeView column that doesn't
> take up any space when the pixbuf is empty. Currently I'm setting up the view
> like this:

CellRenderers have 'visible' property.  If you set the cell invisible
when the pixbuf is empty it might not take any space (add a new column
to your model or use cell_data_func())  I think I tried that once, but
can't recall the results.

IMHO it would look pretty bad if every other row were differently
aligned, it's hard to read.

--
Tommi Komulainen <tommi komulainen nokia com>