gtkwidgexts

Title: gtkwidgexts

Hello,
I'm trying to compile the beta version of GTK+Widgexts as I need to use editMasks in some gtkEntries (in order to enter phone numbers, IP adresses, MAC adresses …).

Unfortunately, I use the too recent package of gtk+: 2.4.2, and it doesn't have any more gtk-config if I'm not mistaken.

Of course, the configure script of gtkwigexts complains about this …
I tried to make a symbolink link to pkg-config without hope and it didn't work … What should I do ?

Regards,

Olivier