Re: Notebook and Scrolled windows: bug?

Bob McCallister wrote:
If I run this program, I can only scroll on the first page of the notebook. In this example I used textviews, but the same problem occurs with treeviews. I've only been working with gtk (pygtk) for a few months, so I may be missing something, but this seems pretty straightforward. Version of gtk is gtk+-2.4.0 on Solaris 8. Compiled with: gcc notebook.c -o notebook `pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+-2.0`

I ran the program and can scroll both pages (gtk 2.2.4 on debian).