Re: GtkComboBoxEntry alignment

Hi Matthias,

I did try this but there seems to be no way to set the internal field used for text rendering to my new text renderer. This needs to be set otherwise you get error messages printed to the console. I couldn't find a way of using my own cell renderer, it seems to be a limitation that I cannot access directly the one used by GtkComboBoxEntry. Now I could build my own widget from a GtkComboBox but that would defeat the point of having the GtkComboBoxEntry, it seems the API needs a gtk_combo_box_entry_get_text_renderer() to access the private field.

Thanks for your response

Ian