Re: TreeViewColumn and right-click
- From: John Gill <jng europe renre com>
- To: gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: TreeViewColumn and right-click
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 11:56:01 +0100
Thanks very much for the suggestions.
For now I've gone with 2) + I've just submitted a bug request as suggested. http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=148558
Thanks again for the help, much appreciated.
1) You can access column->button directly and connect to
::event or ::button-press-event on that. But that is *not*
public API and if it breaks in GTK+-2.6 you and your
users get both pieces.
2) Do something else in your interface, submit a bug asking for
a ::popup-menu signal to be added to GtkTreeViewColumn.
I would suggest 2).
] [Thread Prev