Display jpeg image only use GTK instead of using imlib and gdk-pixbuf

Hi there,

I would like to display jpeg images using pure gtk instead of using imlib or gdk-pixbuf,
because I want to keep my code as small as possible.
As I know that imlib is quite big, and gdk-pixbuf contains gnome both of
which I intend not to use them.

Does anyone know that is pure GTK is able to do that?

can any one help me putting a series of image to the window one after another.

Thanks!
WWW.rec-all.com - a community of all the RECs