Re: Aligning widgets adjacent to a drawing area...

Christer,

First off, Many thanks for helping me solve those issues,
I'm very grateful for your effort.

On Thursday 22 July 2004 8:12 pm, Christer Palm wrote:

> Did you even try it? It can't be much simpler...

Because I couldn't get it to work you think I just did nothing?!

> I fixed that as well. Though all this is right in the tutorial. I think
> you need to RTFM + perhaps some example code and then try a bit harder.

<ahem>  A little strong, I think :-)

OK, I missed the tutorial reference to tables - that was an oversight.  I have
however spent *considerable* time and effort trying to sort out the other problem
including RTFM, searching the web *and* playing with code.

Anyway - problem solved, so my thanks to you again for the help.

Regards

--
David J. Singer
doc deadvirgins org uk