Re: why moving to new Glade version made GUI lose widget? (toolbar)

Claudio

Thanks.  Actually we had problems when we loaded the "old Glade"
file into the newer Glade.... it seems that the new Glade modifies
the "old Glade" file in a way that breaks it.

Chris

--
_______________________________________

Christian Seberino, Ph.D.