color change on Button, text, label & etc

Hello,

   I am a new user for GTK software. I would like to
search for help and some advices.

  Questions.
1) Button
 How should change the background color on Button
without loading the GTK_COLOR_SELECTION dialog. The
background color is loaded from source code(example: A
button with label "OK" and after pressing the button,
the background of button will changes to GREEN color.
Press the button again, the background color will
change to original color)

2) Label
 How can i, send the text to label with different
color of font and size. Besides, with the different
color of background.(wihout using GTK_COLOR_SELECTION
dialog)

 Your reply will be much appriciated.

thanks and regards
bktan