Problem building libgda doc

I'm not sure this is the right list to ask, please correct me if I'm wrong.

When trying to build libgda 1.0.4, it fails on building the doc with messages involving the lowercase/uppercase of tags, i.e. <listitem> vs </LISTITEM> and also xref construction (does not seem to like the <xref blablablah>foo</xref> (is not it an xml construction and not an sgml one?). I've noticed also that at least a line seems to have something wrong in it:

line 2366 in libgda-docs.sgml:
... <xref linkend"GdaRow">GdaRow</xref> ...

seems that the = sign is missing between linkend and "GdaRow"

Is there something I can do so that it compiles?

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>