Re: Help creating a horizontal GtkList (can't find info anywhere!!!)

I use a bunch of GtkLists to create arrow browsable menus. Some are labels, some editable entries. I'm currently porting an old DOS program, written in 88, to Windows. One of the menu's in this old program is horizontal for many different reasons (one of em being that it doesn't look good vertical), and so I was hoping to keep the spirit of the horizontal menu going :).

Any idea on how I could accomplish this?

Thank you for your answer

ps: how do you keep posting in the same thread? I tried answering to your email but it didn't work.