Re: gtk+-2.2.4 make fails

Hi,

"Aaron Neerenberg" <aaron_neerenberg credence com> writes:

> Is there an option to just completely turn ximput off?  I've tried with
> --with-ximput=no, but it doesn't seem to work as one would expect.

It's spelled --with-xinput, not --with-ximput.

It seems I was wrong and --with-xinput=yes or simply --with-xinput
will enable xinput. This used to be --with-xinput=xfree in earlier
GTK+ versions (and it still works). By default xinput is disabled,
but if you want to be sure, use --without-xinput.

Sven