Re: radio_button behavior with toggle_button style ?

Petr Tomasek wrote:

On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 08:38:09AM +0100, Alain D'EURVEILHER wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to make a group of toggle button, but behavioring as the radiobuttons ??

Here it is... : have for example 3 toggle_button and, pressing one down release (up) the other ones...

I've tried to make it, but i didn't know how... If sb have some clue on that... ;-)

Thx.

AlaiN.

WHY would you need that?
You're just confusing users....
I presonally dont know what Alain tries to do, but there're special cases where such behaviour is needed. Radio buttons allow only one item in group to be selected, but dont allow to have a group without active button.

   Olexiy