Re: Treeviewcolumn event

Hi!

> I need to retrieve the button number in a "clicked" event
> handler for a treeview column, but I don't know how to
> read it from the event data (is there any?). Can someone help?

If I understand correctly, you want to catch clicks on the treeview and
then analyse whick mouse button was used? If so, then:

1) Connect "button-press-event" to the TreeView
2) In the connected callback check if event->type == GDK_BUTTON_PRESS;
then event->button holds the button number (e.g. 1, 2 or 3).

There is a nice example in GtkTreeView Tutorial:

	http://scentric.net/tutorial/sec-sel-click-menus.html

Best wishes,

Andrej