Re: Please any one can help me?!

I'm assuing you are using Linux/X.

Each widget that you can "draw" to has an associated
window (an X Window in this case). In GTK it is refered
to as a GdkWindow (built around an X Window).

When you "draw" to a window, you almost always draw
the window's "background" (usually a solid color or a
tiled pixmap) in order to "clear" it in a way and then
you draw other details such as text and lines in it.
When you do this, it flickers because first you see
the entire window being redrawn a solid color first
before the details such as text and lines being redraw.

The way around this is to use "back buffers" and that's
X Pixmaps, in GTK it is refered to as a GdkPixmap.
What you do is draw to the GdkPixmap first (same thing,
draw a solid background, then details). Then you "put"
the GdkPixmap to the GdkWindow all in one pass so there
is no "flickering".

--Tara