Scrolled Window with Drawing Area

Basic question here.

I am just trying to add a Drawing Area into a Scrolled window, and after I
draw stuff on the drawing area, the scrolled window changes to not be able
to scroll.  That is, the scrollbars are as big as the window and hence
don't move. I have changed the adjustments on the scrolled window many
times, but I do this before I update the Drawing Area...

How can I make a Scrolled Window behave like a scrolled widow??!! AHH!

-dave

dhendrix socrates berkeley edu|
         eigendave hotmail com|