Setting a GTK2 Application Window Style

Hi all,

I was wondering if it is possible to set the window
border style of a gtk2 application separately from a
currently used Gnome2 desktop theme (window border
styles are controlled by metacity files).  When I call
an RC file using gtk_rc_parse() in my application
main, all buttons, pulldowns, etc., change except for
the window border style.  Is there a way to reference
the metacity settings somehow from the gtk2
application main().

Thanks in advance

Jerry Stahl