gtk_alignment_set_padding

Hi,

  I am trying to use 'gtk_alignment_set_padding' but the compiler
claims it doesn't exist...  However, the documentation on
developer.gnome.org says otherwise (this is for gtk 2.0).  Can anyone
help me with this?

  In the event that I can't use 'gtk_alignment_set_padding', can
someone tell me how to "pad" a label inside of a frame?  Currently the
label butts up against the frame making it hard to read... I would
like to give it a ~5 pixel padding.

   Thanks,
          Davison

- J. Davison de St. Germain         dav cs utah edu    (801) 581-4078 -
- Chief Software Engineer           http://www.cs.utah.edu/~dav       -
- SCI Institute, SE C-SAFE          University of Utah                -