Locale support

Hello,

I am having problems with locales not supported in X 4.3.0
with gtk+ 2.2.4 and gtk+ 2.3.2.

I always get the following warning:

(gedit:6967): Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by Xlib

(gedit:6967): Gdk-WARNING **: can not set locale modifiers

Looking in the code I see that for setting the locale the
variable LC_ALL is used, which is empty on my system.
Setting LC_ALL to a valid value solved the warnings, but I need
an empty LC_ALL variable, because my locale settings should look like this:
LANG=de_DE iso885915 euro
LC_CTYPE="de_DE iso885915 euro"
LC_MESSAGES=en_IE iso885915 euro
LC_PAPER="de_DE iso885915 euro"
LC_ALL=

Can someone tell we what to do about this, can I ignore
the warning?

Thanks
Jan
Ein Grund zum Feiern: Die PC Praxis ermittelt zwischen 10 grossen
Mailprovidern WEB.DE FreeMail als Testsieger http://f.web.de/?mc=021190