Re: GTK+ books

In the runn up for the GNOME Summit in New York, I was hoping that
NYLXS would be able to contribute to both GNOME2 aand GTK2 documentation
as a long term project.  Where we ran into a wall was that outside of the
GNOME development team, current specifications for the languages was
very sparse.

We would STILL love to take on this project, but we would need to
work closely with one or two members of the team.

Any takers?

Ruben