From: Simith Nambiar [mailto:simith indts com]
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 12:56 PM
To: 'gtk-list gnome org'
Subject: GtkTreeItem "select" Signal not raised.

Hi All,
              I'am not sure whther this is the place for such problems, but
i could not find any other place,

I have an application , which installs a signal handler, for "select" of a
GtkTreeItem, I'am using gtk-1.2 on Linux.
When i click on the Leaf of the Tree , i'am able to get the signals, and
everything works fine.
             When i tried the same application on a Windows machine, i could
not get the "select" event when it was clicked.
I'am using gtk-2.0 on the Windows machine., and from the docs i understand
that this widget is deprecated,
It would be great if some one could suggest a workaround, or the Widget to
be used, GtkTreeView ?

TIA
Cheers.
Simith Nambiar