Re: Dynamic menus

Thank you for this answer ! Yes, I'll try to implement it as you suggest ..... I hope there's no problem in having two widgets in the same table cell, one being "hidden" and the second "shown"...

But I still have a question : suppose I have a notebook with a label (i.e : "page 1"), containing a widget that is a box with another label (i.e : "This is the page number 1"). How is it possible to hide or show this second label from an external function ? I can get the full notebook page with gtk_notebook_get_nth_page(), which returns a GtkWidget*. But then, how can I extract the widget that is in the notebook page instead of the label of the page ? And how can I get the widget (here a label) that is in a box, or in a table ??

Thanks in advance !

Sam

Gérez la réception de vos mails d'après votre mobile: vous êtes libre de filtrer http://www.fr.msn.ch/mobile/