Re: Glib 2.4.8 doesn't seem to include symbols needed by Pango

I think the problem was that for some reason it picked up a 2.2 glib
from some exotic location on my hard drive. I'm still not sure why I
didn't see the problematic symbols with nm on the *new* glib, or why
installing 2.4.7 worked and not 2.4.8...