How to set the GtkTreeViewColumn title font

I'm trying to set up a table widget using a GtkTreeView and a GtkListStore.
I'd like to reset the font of the whole table.
I've been able to set the cell fonts by using g_object_set () on the cell renderers but how do I set the font of the column titles? Also is there a more gracefull way to set the font of the entire GtkTreeView without setting it for each cell and title?