Problem with drag and drop in editable TreeView

Hi!

I have a TreeView with an editable column. This TreeView also allows
drag and drop.

My problem: If I want to drag an element from the TreeView, which is
already selected, the Element gets edited right away. I have no chance
to drag it from the TreeView...

I feel that editing should only occur _after_ releasing the mouse
button, giving me the possibility to drag elements from the TreeView.

However, editing occurs directly after clicking on the selected
element.

Is this a bug in Gtk+ or am I missing some important function call.

Thanks a lot!

Jochen