Win32 and TCP Server

I'm working in a small program who must receive commands from diferent clients. Checking the list archive, I found a piece of code using GSource.
I modified a little that code to work with win32, but I can't get it working well. Main problem is with the "dispatch" routine and what to do with it after I "accepted" a client.

Can somebody send me an example of this kind of server to focus me with the right way?

Thanks

Jorge Monsalvo

Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger en tu Unifón, en cualquier momento y lugar.
Encontrá más información aquí.