GTK: how to compile a project with a GTK embedded widget ???

Hi,
we are 2 students and we have to make a project.
Can you give us some information please how we can compile a gtk project with a
gtkmozembed widget in it???
We are trying to compile it with the g++ or gcc  compiler ??
Can you please give us information how to do this,it's quite important for us
:o) ??
We are now using the programming language C to program our project (in cpp files
:0) ) and the linux
mandrake
distribution.
Thanks.