Re: Problems installing GTK+ 2.4

On 2004.04.24 20:00 Joe wrote:
Hi everyone

I'm having a problem with the installation of GTK+ 2.4. I have looked through the list archives, found a similar problem, but after following the steps to solve it found that it didn't work for me.

My problem is that when running ./configure for gtk, the message 'error: pango 1.2.0 and Xft backend required' comes up. All of the supporting packages for gtk are the latest versions, including pango 1.4, xft 2.1.2.

Including freetype?

--
J. Ali Harlow
ali juiblex co uk