[solved] Re: 'synchronous redraw' with a DrawingArea

Tom Liu wrote:

Maybe you can turn off the doublebuffer, there is a function to do this:
void        gtk_widget_set_double_buffered  (GtkWidget *widget,
                                            gboolean double_buffered);

Thank's all for your help. Soeren's suggestion with

gtk_widget_queue_draw() did the trick, I don't have these
redraw problems anymore. BTW I was using
   gtk_widget_queue_draw_area <cid:part1.02030808.01010505@libertysurf.fr> before and this looks to be the root
cause of the problem. It does not behave the same than gtk_widget_queue_draw() for some reason.
Removing the double buffering could be done later, but for now
gtk does it for me and I'm not sure that I'll will do it better ;-)

Pascal