Re: Pango Use

Have a look at pangoft2topgm in the pango/examples directory. It shows
you how to construct a pango layout and then convert it to a gray level
image. You may then connect your code at this point and turn this image
into a mask that you may write to the screen using normal gdk-functions.
Note that in order to support the anti aliasing that freetype2 creates,
you will have to read from the screen the pixel buffer you want to
paint in, draw using the image data returned from pango as an alpha
channel, and then paint the resulting back to the screen.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Dov

bitmap