From: B McAndrews <bmcandrews efs-us com>
To: John Miskinis <miskinis hotmail com>
CC: gtk-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Performance problems with 8-bit display
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:08:12 -0500

Thanks John,

You mentioned the colors are not correct.  Do they become correct when
you focus on that window? (The wm you use may have a little influence also).
I can't think of anything useful to say regarding the slow rendering.

No the colors stay the same when focused. Interestingly, when the user did not also have applix (spreadsheet app for unix) running , the gtk app ran fine with the only problem not displaying 'grey-86' background color.

--
Brian

Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist. http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles