SDL amd GTK problem

Hi there,
I'm just learning about the GTK and SDL. I'm creating a TV player with SDL. Actually, I can do it. After that, I used the glade to create the button for controlling the player. However, I can't make it properly. I read many example for it, especially the gtk-test since I don't really want to hack the screen in the same gtk window. Now, I found a problem is that.....

I have to make a loop for playing TV. Since there is a loop for the SDL, it can't go into the gtk_main(). I tried the gtk_idle_add() with the loop and change those "while" to "if", but there is an error message saying "Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)."

Should I make the thread with it?? I should use the SDL_thread or gdk_thread??

millions thanks for help

Do you Yahoo!?