Re: gtk in windows ?

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004, Ranieri Oliveira wrote:

> How I install the libraries of development of gtk in windows?
> Which packages I must install?

you can :

1) install msys, then mingw (http://www.mingw.org). I usually install msys
in some directory (say c:\algo). It creates c:\algo\msys\1.0 directory,
with subdirectories. Then i install mingw in c:\algo\msys\1.0\mingw.

2) grap the zip files from tor Lillqvist page:
    http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html
   that is :
    * glib and glib-dev
    * pkg-config
    * libiconv
    * gettext-runtime
    * gtk+ and gtk+-dev
    * pango and pango-dev
    * atk and atk-dev
    * libpng libjpeg and libtiff
   I usually decompress them in c:\algo\msys\1.0\gtk

3) add to the PATH environment variable of Windows the following
directories :
   c:\algo\msys\1.0\bin
   c:\algo\msys\1.0\mingw\bin
   c:\algo\msys\1.0\gtk\bin