SpinButton question

I'm writing an application that has a SpinButton widget in it. The SpinButton will have a very large range of values and I want to disable the ability to right-click on an arrow to max or bottom out the value (or at least treat it as a single step or page). I've tried blocking right-clicks through the button press callback, but that also disables the default standard context menu for the text area as well. Also, since the SpinButton doesn't tell me where the arrows are located within the widget, I can't tell where in the widget the click occurred to see whether the right-click should be ignored.

Since I can "disable" page-up and page-down functionality by setting the paging size equal to the step size, I would think that I should be able to disable the maximize and minimize functionality as well.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

James