Re: GTK now asking for Pangox?

Hi,

JS <oghistorian yahoo com> writes:

> It seems odd though, since I do have the Apple X11
> server installed on my system and I have installed
> other packages without an issue.

Binary packages or did you compile applications that use X11 from
source? You don't need the headers in order to use X11 applications,
you only need them to compile any.

BTW, could you please try to quote only the relevant parts of the
mails you are replying to? I find it very distracting when people
quote full mails with signatures and everything. A little bit of
netiquette on the list can't hurt. Thank you.

Sven