GTK+ documentation

I'm in the process of writing a CDT "hover help" extension to Eclipse, the mechanism that pops up a brief description of a function when you park the cursor over the function name in the Eclipse C/C++ editor. To do this, I need to store API info in a retrievable form.

So, the question is: Is there a "tagged text" version of the GTK docs I could use to extract the relevant info? Something that identifies function names as such, associated arg lists, etc. with SGML or Docbook semantic tags, or something similar.

Thanks,
Chris Moller
Senior Tinker
Red Hat, Inc.