making interface hierarchies

Hi,

I want to make a GInterface hierarchy, where I have a type GstInterface
that implements some functions to make interfaces on a per-instance
basis, and some actual interfaces, based on GstInterface.

However, after having coded quite a bit, I get this error:
(lt-gst-mixer:29879): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot derive `GstMixer'
from non-fundamental parent type `GstInterface'
Which seems to indicate that I can't make multi-derivations of
GInterface. Why is this, is it fixable (either in glib or - with a
workaround - in my app), or should I use a different approach?

Thanks,

Ronald

--
Ronald Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>