Destroy signal

Hi,

I have this situation:

My window is closed with classic top-right [x] button and calls (hooking
'destroy' signal) a function named 'Close_Function'.

'Close_Function' includes gtk_widget_destroy(...).

This window has a Cancel button, and this button hooks 'destroy' signal
and calls 'Close_Function'.

Obviously, if I press 'Cancel', 'Close_Function' is called and gtk_widget_destroy(...)
is executed.

This last func, automatically generates a new 'destroy' signal, and so 'Close_Function'
is called two times...

How can I avoid it? I have tried to stop emit for name but it doesn't work...

Thank you very much
France

Tiscali ADSL e' SENZA CANONE, paghi solo quello che consumi!
Abbonati subito, Gratis per te un anno di Supermail e tanti servizi in piu'!
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml