Re: spreadsheet

Hi, there was a GtkSheet widget for gtk1.2, but I think the gtk2 version was never released and supported. Try googling for "GtkSheet", it might be a useful starting point anyway.

There's also Gnumeric of course. I don't know how easy it would be to cut the sheet handling out of that.

John

Bernhard Rumpler tttech com wrote:
I want to create a spreadsheet-like user interface.
As there exists no spreadsheet in gtk, I think the
only way to get something spreadsheet-like in limited
time is to use a table, e.g. with buttons representing
the column headings and entries representing cells.