Re: glib 1.2.9 will not compile

On Monday, November 24, 2003, at 04:14 AM, Ronald Cross wrote:

I have a G4 powerbook apple computer with a 1.0 GHz processor using mac os x 10.2.8 on Jaquar. I am trying to download GIMP. But before I can do this, I read that I need to download and install Glib and > Gtk.

use Fink to install binaries.  it will save you lots of grief.

http://fink.sourceforge.net/

Fink is a packaging system and portage environment for lots and lots of open source software. it will seem like you're installing ridiculous amounts of stuff, but it's worth it.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>