Re: Where can i find the fonts that GTK uses
- From: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- To: Ma Frank-W4195C <W4195C motorola com>
- Cc: "'gtk-list gnome org'" <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Where can i find the fonts that GTK uses
- Date: 20 Nov 2003 12:20:10 +0100
Ma Frank-W4195C <W4195C motorola com> writes:
> I am not sure where the fonts that Pango uses are located. Are
> they in X11 or /usr/share. Is there any config file specifying
> the font directory. I currently have two types of GTK, one of
> which is based on Xwindows and the other is built on DirectFB. So
> you'd better tell me the answers for both of them.
You will need to tell us what versions of GTK+ you are using since we
cannot give a definite answer otherwise.
] [Thread Prev