Re: GtkTree in testgtk

Olexiy Avramchenko wrote:
Igor Gorbounov wrote:

There is a testgtk demo program from gtk+-2.2.4. And it
shows a Gtktree with lines between nodes. Who knows how
it was done? I don't know where the sources are.
Igor Gorbounov

As I can guess you're talking about deprecated GtkTree widget (testgtk "tree" menu item, right?).
The lines can be turned on/off via gtk_tree_set_view_lines() call.
The source is in "testgtk.c", coming with tarball.
[..]
Yes, gtk_tree_set_view_line() is marked as "depricated", but what came
instead of it? It looks very nice...
	Igor Gorbounov