Your opinion about "how to get data from dialog box"

Hello,

I would like know your opinion about one choice whose for me is
without response.

For you, what is the best code design to use when you make a dialog
box. More specify about how get the data ?

For me, I see 3 solutions :

1 - The dialog box handle directly the data when the validation is done.

Drawback : many global variable. And dialog box less reusable.

2 - The dialog box emit signal whose send data to callback. Avantage :
the data is handle out of dialog box.

3-
Call a function whose launch the dialog box. When she closed then the
function return data.

Drawback : application is blocked while the dialog box isn't
destroy. And, obligation to use thread.
--
Stéphane KLEIN
Home page : http://www.harobed.org